Personal data that we process
The Times Hotel processes personal data about you because you use our services and/or because you provide this data to us yourself. Below is an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
– Location data
– Information about your activities on our website
- IP address
– Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Why we need data
The Times Hotel processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– To be able to call you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
– Inform you about changes to our services and products
– The Times Hotel analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and to tailor our range of products and services to your preferences.
– The Times Hotel also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
– Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure if you have given permission for this
How long we keep data
The Times Hotel will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. Our retention period(s) are: seven (7) years.
Share with others
The Times Hotel only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Mapping website visits
View, modify or delete data
– Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
– TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this by the address bar 'https' and the padlock in the address bar.
– DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.