The Times Hotel has taken the appropriate measures according to the RIVM to ensure the safety of our guests and our employees due to the coronavirus COVID-19. We are looking forward to welcoming all our guests again soon and explain below what measures have been taken within our hotel.
The terraces are open from 12am till 10pm.
As from the 26th of June it's possible to go to restaurants till late, events are on, the dance clubs are open again and museums as well. For the latter you need to reserve a timeslot. The mouth cap isn't obligated, only in public transport, at the airport, in the plane and on designated areas.
- All public areas (including the reception, toilets, etc.) are disinfected on a regular basis
- A disinfectant hand gel is available at the hotel reception
- In the hotel we use one-way traffic routes as much as possible
- The hotel entrance and hotel exit are separated with a clear route indicated
- The elevator is only used to go upstairs. We ask guests to take the stairs down so that the one-way traffic measure can be ensured
- Distance stickers are placed where it is necessary to pay attention
Before arrival we contact the guest(s) to check if everyone is healthy. During the check-in procedure, we make sure that there are as few contact moments as possible. The following measures apply at check-in:
- We will ask the guests to disinfect their hands
- We will ask the guest if they have symptoms related to the virus (nose cold, sore throat, etc.)
- We will ask the guest to fill out a ‘health statement’ before arrival
- There is a perspex screen on the reception desk
- All our employees avoid hand contact as much as possible
- Contactless payment is required
- The hotel rooms are cleaned and disinfected according to the measures of the RIVM
- Unfortunately, we are not able to serve our breakfast buffet as usual. Therefore, we offer a breakfast bag in the morning on your doorknob (extra charge).
- The lobby area will be closed to our guests to ensure the safety measures.
- Take-away coffees and teas are available. Happy to offer you this!
- Are you feeling under the weather? Travel plans botched? Let us know the day before your stay before 2PM.
Please note that all our employees are fully aware of the measures taken.
For more information and questions about the coronavirus COVID-19 we refer you to: www.government.nl & www.rivm.nl
The health and safety of our guests and colleagues is our highest priority.
We are ready to welcome you at The Times Hotel!